Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm Back!

Long time no post! The summer was a lot busier than I had originally planned it to be. One class and work had me on campus more than four classes and work, but such is the college life. We've missed some great things in the world of politics since I last blogged. Rick Perry jumping into the race, last nights debate, Becks trip to Israel, unemployment, conservatives getting shafted, a lot of Politics as usual, and the now famous speechgate, just to name a few. But things have settled down some for me and last night/today was just to exciting not to blog, here within the hour I'll have my next blog up about the Perry v. Romney fight night, or as MSNBC likes to call it, the debate! This blog may have collected internet dust, but conservatism is alive and strong my friends!

Amazon Contextual Product Ads