Friday, August 5, 2011

Bill Maher = Douche

Does anyone actually like this guy? While we have boy-scout John Kerry running around trying to shut up the Tea Party, we have this guy going around thrashing an organized religion, and nobody says anything?!

...Mormons are not really Christians. You know, once America, which is a very Christian nation, finds that out, I think they’ll have a, certainly in the Evangelical part of the country, those folks, they will not be very fond of Mitt Romney.
Once they find out that Jesus Christ is like third in the hierarchy there. Really was about Joseph Smith. Actually, Mormonism is closer to Islam because in Islam Jesus is also a revered figure. He’s a wonderful prophet. He’s just not the ultimate prophet. You know, he’s like the middle act. He’s certainly not the headliner.”



Mormons, for all the other things that set us apart, believe first and foremost that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer...

Instead of listening to the village idiot, go to the Mormon webpage if you actually doubt they believe in Jesus. I'm not a member of the Church, nor am I the biggest fan, but I do believe that the Mormon church is a Christian church. I know many, many members, most of which are some of the most honest and genuine people I know. This guy makes me sick to my stomach.

Source: The Blaze

Amazon Contextual Product Ads