Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thank You Cpl. Dakota Meyer

Long time no post. School has been crazy. But I did want to take the time to thank a true hero. Cpl. Dakota Meyer has shown what true heroism is all about. No, he didn't wear a costume, come from a comic book or even a high budget box office thriller. He was just like you and me, but with one difference. He's extraordinary (cheesy I know, but I still have a little Harry Potter on the brain). Some people complain about their job, but this man served with honor. God bless him. I'm proud of our country for recognizing this great man.

Ironically, yesterday I ran into two marines recruiting on campus. I quickly thanked them for their service. Awkward? Probably. But its the least I can do. And I hope all who reads this, conservative/moderate/liberal alike does the same. This whole blog is dedicated to me rambling on about those crazy liberals, but in the end, I get to do that because of men like Cpl. Dakota Meyer. Thank you. And thank you to all those who have served, and/or have family serving. May God bless you and shine down upon you. Thank you. I can't say it enough.

http://www.militarytimes.com/multimedia/video/?bctid=675412934001



Source The Blaze

Amazon Contextual Product Ads