Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sarah Palin - Please Don't Run

On Hannity, an early sneak peek of the new Sarah Palin documentary was debuted. It’s called “The Undefeated,” and it’s set to premiere in Iowa this June, interesting because this very well can be the catalyst for her 2012 presidential run. In case you missed it, below is the sneak peak from Hannity.

I don’t want her to run. Don’t get me wrong. There is a lot about Sarah Palin that I like, not the least of which is her daughter Bristol ;), and I have a deep found respect for her. But here’s the thing. While Sarah Palin has a cult following, which you could say I semi-follow, there are many out there that do not like her. Palin would separate the party, casting a wedge in the core and isolating independents. I truly believe if she ran, Obama would win in a landslide. Palin is a gifted organizer and supporter. Some of the best people in the world are the ones “behind the scenes,” and she falls beautifully into that category, even though she’s more in front than behind. What she needs to do is mobilized the tea party and the base to a strong candidate that can bring everyone together, as well as win independents. That’s how this race will be won.

Unfortunately, Palin is not the woman for top office. And honestly, the race hasn’t even really begun; in my opinion, there isn’t a clear cut strong candidate, yet. I like Cain, a lot, but he has his work cut out for him. Romney is out. He’s a RINO, in my opinion. We would have a better shot with Palin than Romney. Bachmann is interesting, but she has her work cut out for her. If Perry runs, we have a strong chance, but I don’t see him running. We’ll see. 2012 is close, but so far away.

Amazon Contextual Product Ads