Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sneak Peek!!

Feel Good Friday's is coming to The Lone Conservative. If you were to ask others if they watch the news, at one point your bound to hear that its to depressing. In my opinion, they aren't far from the mark.

What's conservatism? Is it just a political ideology? Or is it more? To me being a conservative is more than just base political ideology. There is a social aspect too. Not only does it have a direct influence on my belief and value system, but it also is a key part of who I am. Feel Good Friday's are going to be my way of illustrating this. To show that although there is so much wrong in the world, there is good out there too. And you don't have to look hard to find it. Whats the old saying? "Even the dimmest candle helps to light the darkest night." I believe that to be true.

So keep an eye out tomorrow afternoon for two amazing stories that give me hope and bring a special feeling of relief and joy that can't be explained or written. I'll give you a hint: Dogs. College.

Enjoy.

Amazon Contextual Product Ads