Friday, April 15, 2011

Feel Good Friday

Feel Good Friday, my way of steering off the political and social issues of the day, and instead, look at stories that inspire; the type of stories that swell the heart with tears of joy.

For the first Feel Good Friday, nobody deserves this written, heartfelt admiration than the Japanese. I haven't followed the stories flowing out of Japan as much as I should, but there was one story that did catch my attention, and admittedly gave me the motivation to start the Feel Good Friday blogs. I hope that this story brings you the hope it has brought me. In situation beyond our wildest imaginations, its hard to gauge how we'll react. The Japanese has demonstrated to the world just how to react in situation such as that.

If you haven't read it, please take the five minutes and head over The Blaze.

Amazon Contextual Product Ads